How do I enter my ASAP Utilities license details?
Date: May 4, 2007 (last updated on March 30, 2015)
reference id: QA0141
Where do I enter my ASAP Utilities registration code (license key, etc.)?
To make the ASAP Utilities evaluation the registered version, do the following:
- Buy the number of licenses required (example of the purchase process)
- Install ASAP Utilities (if not already done)
- In the Excel menu choose "ASAP Utilities" > "Trial version"
In the Excel menu choose "ASAP Utilities" > "Unregistered version" and then click on the button "Enter registration information"
Note: If you are temporary logged with an admin account to run the setup, then please first log in as the end-user before you enter the license details, because the license is stored per user-account, not per computer.
Excel 2013, Excel 2010 and Excel 2007:
Excel 2003, Excel 2002/XP and Excel 2000:
- Fill in the fields exactly the same as in the email with your full license details.
You received two emails after the order was completed. The email from "ASAP Utilities (A Must in Every Office BV)" contains the full license information.
After you entered the information click on the "Register" button.
We recommend you to use "copy and paste" to avoid typing errors. The information is case sensitive. You can use the shortcut Control+V to paste the information in the fields.
If the program doesn't accept your license details, then please check the following:
- Enter all the license details exactly the same as in the email you received with the license details:
- The 'organization' should be left blank if you didn't enter a company name on the order and it is blank in the license too.
- In some cases we have seen people accidentally copying the newline character at the end of the information. You can recognize this when you see the ¶ character appear.
- Be careful to not accidentally copy the spaces at the front of the information. However, starting from version 4.7.1 ASAP Utilities will automatically take care of this.
- The license is stored per user, not per machine. If you have purchased a multi-user license, you need to enter the license details for each user. (It is on purpose that this part of the registry is used and not the computer. Otherwise on a server all users would get the licensed version and often the number of licenses purchased don't match the number of users on the server)
Follow ASAP Utilities on Facebook